Tournament FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Where is the nearest First Aid Responder?
- Behind the Clubhouse garage
- Where is the nearest Hospital?
- Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Charlottetown
- Prince County Hospital in Summerside
- What if I need medication?
- There are pharmacies in Hunter River and North Rustico
- Hunter River Pharmachoice
- Murphy's North Rustico Pharmacy- (902) 963-2899
- Where is the nearest walk-in clinic and what are the hours?
- The Friendly Pharmacy in Charlottetown, (902) 368-2004;
Address: 220 Water Street, Charlottetown, PE C1A 9M5
- Sherwood Medical Clinic in Charlottetown, (902) 628-8678;
Address: 15 Brackley Point Rd, Charlottetown, PE C1A 6Y1
- PEI Walk-in Clinic Information
- What if I need an ATM Machine?
- There is a Royal Bank in Hunter River and Credit Union in North Rustico
- ATM Machines at Circle K in Hunter River and Oyster Bed Bridge Esso Store
- Where are the nearest beaches?
- Where are the nearest restaurants?
- At the Soccer Complex - Canteen, BBQ
- Hunter River - By the River Bakery, Route 2 Diner
- North Rustico - By the Bay, Pedro's, Fisherman's Wharf, Robins, On the dock eatery, Blue Mussel Cafe, Captain's Cove Restaurant, The Yellow House
- Cavendish - Chez Yvonne's, The Lost Anchor, Captain Kid's, Tim Horton's, The Ships Company, Greco, Pizza Delight and several others.
- New Glasgow - Cafe on the Clyde (PEI Preserve Co.), New Glasgow Lobster Supper, The Mill Restaurant, Glasgow Glen
- Where can I go if I want groceries/ice?
- Gallant's Clover Farm in South Rustico
- Co-op in North Rustico
- Clows Red and White in Hampshire
- Cavendish Tourist Mart in Cavendish
- Where can I stay?